Questions about Personalization
We understand mistakes happen and we’ll try our best to amend your order, however, if your order has already gone into production we will not be able to make any changes.
Please get in touch and we will do our best to help.
We currently support English & Hindi as a language wherein we can print/ engrave to personalize your orders.
We do support other languages and special characters if you can provide us with a Vector design file for your order.
We also recommend that if you have a special request, we do have a Design Preview feature wherein we will email you the design to approve before processing your order.
If you do have any further special requests, please contact us and we can find the best possible solution.
We gift wrap your order on request and also can also include a printed gift message on request with your order.
We provide almost all our product categories with different design templates catering to different occasions and relations.
We also do DIY gifts, wherein your product is your canvas you can upload your created design with your specifications and we will personalize and print them as requested.
Resolution of the photo is the most important thing for a good quality printing, so make sure you provide us with high resolutions pictures.
There are variations in every monitor due to the light that comes through and thus the printed image may differ from what you see on your device.
Our commercial state-of-the-art printing process will pick up every dot on a photo whereas a common inkjet printer does not print every precise dot or pixel. Therefore, any dark, blurry or grainy photos will reduce the quality of the final print.
For Best Quality Prints
Upload Images of minimum resolution of 1500 px X 1500 px at a resolution of 300 dpi.
Uploading from Cellphones/Cameras
Use an 8 MP camera or above for better resolution.
We strictly adhere to following terms & conditions for all our orders at Giftsmate. We would advice you to read the image upload terms & conditions before placing your order with us.
- You confirm that by sending your pictures we have the right to copy and use them as agreed in the order.
- Your images will only be used with your expressed permission.
- You agree to abide fully by our return and cancellations terms as available to view on this site and subject to change without prior notice.
- You understand that an image enlarged may very slightly lose definition and/or variation of colour may occur from the original copy.
- We also can not guarantee that the colours you see via your screen will represent the actual colour of your image accurately.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order without explanation. This will mainly apply to any image we deem to break copyright law, or be indecent or inappropriate. We reserve the right to restrict, terminate and suspend anyone from using this site.
- Information and images on this site may not be reused or distributed without prior express permission.
- We do not share your information with any 3rd parties with the exception of the delivery services we use.