Photo Collage Clocks are a beautiful way to treasure your memories and to keep them with you forever. To make gifting more special for you we have launched a range of photo collage wall clocks which are custom made for you with your photos beautifully printed together. These personalized wall clocks with pictures will bring smiles to any and everyone you know and are also a perfect gift for your own self!
Q. I want to order a Photo Gift. What image size should I upload?
For Best Quality Prints
Upload Images of minimum resolution of 700 px X 700 px
Uploading from Cellphones/Cameras
Use a 2 MP camera or above for better resolution
Uploading from Facebook
We pre-set our files in a 300 dpi(dots per inch) quality, to get the best resolution printing for
our products. Facebook images are usually of
Q. How do I know my image resolution?
select the image in your computer, Press ALT+Enter or right click & choose properties tab. Choose details tab & then scroll down to the image header for resolution details.
Q. My image is too large.
If you are trying to upload a large image, the system might show you a file size error. Please reduce the size of the image and try uploading again.
Learn how you can reduce the image size here:
1. Locate the image on your computer. Right click the image and choose “edit” from the drop down menu. If you have software installed to edit images then you can choose to open your photo using that software by clicking “Open With” to access a list of programs.
2. Within the editing options of your photo editing program, locate a menu item that will allow you to change the properties of the image. This option has a few different names. Depending on the software you are using, it could be referred to as “Attributes” or “Image Size” or “Resize Image.” It will often be one of the options if you click the “Edit” drop down menu, usually located beside the “File” menu in the top left of your program window.
3. Once you have located the menu item that will allow you to edit the properties of your image, change the “Height” and “Width” to decrease the size of your file. Our site requires that the size of each image be less than 2 MB.
Please Note: You can also decrease the file size of your photo by adjusting its resolution. The size of your file is directly proportional to the resolution of your image. Increasing the resolution of your photo will increase the size of your file and decreasing the resolution of your image will decrease the size of your file. However, capturing an image at a high resolution is the best way to ensure that the quality of your image is preserved when reducing file size. Whereas, starting with a low resolution image could result in a loss of quality for an image that needs to be stretched or reduced to fill a 4 X 6 print.
Resolution can be measured in terms of pixel dimensions, 1280 X 1024 pixels, or by pixel density 2 Megapixels. The absolute minimum resolution that will yield a clear image is 930 X 620 pixels, but we recommend a resolution of approximately 2 Megapixels or 1200 X 1800 for a clear image. You might also see resolution referred to in terms of dpi (dots per inch) or ppi (pixels per inch). If you set your dpi to 300 and your image size to 4 X 6 inches, then your picture will be approximately 2 Megapixels.
In case, you have a file larger than 10 MB and you do not want to reduce the file size, we’ve a alternate route for you to share the images with us. In this case, you can upload any other image of small size at the product page, and send the larger image to us as an email to email@example.com along with your order number.
Q. I can’t see any of my images during uploading or editing.
The current format does not show any image once the upload is complete. However, you will be able to see the image path once the upload is complete.
Q. My images are uploading slowly.
There are several factors that can hinder the upload process. Perhaps the most important factor is the connection that you are using. Dial-up modems cannot transfer information as fast as other connections and can sometimes timeout during an upload process.
The upload session will only stay open for a set period of time before it will “time out” and send you back to the home page. Unfortunately, this is due to an internet standard and is not specific to our website.
You can try uploading smaller amounts, or smaller file sizes. You can always add more images to your order at any time.
Image Upload Terms & Conditions
We strictly adhere to following terms & conditions for all our orders at Giftsmate. We would advice you to read the image upload terms & conditions before placing your order with us.
- You confirm that by sending photo mugs your pictures we have the right to copy and use them as agreed in the order.
- Your images will only be used with your expressed permission.
- You agree to abide fully by our return and cancellations terms as available to view on this site and subject to change without prior notice.
- You understand that an image enlarged may very slightly lose definition and/or variation of color may occur from the original copy.
- We also can not guarantee that the colors you see via your screen will represent the actual color of your image accurately.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order without explanation. This will mainly apply to any image we deem to break copyright law, or be indecent or inappropriate. We reserve the right to restrict, terminate and suspend anyone from using this site.
- Information and images on this site may not be reused or distributed without prior express permission.
- We do not share your information with any 3rd parties with the exception of the delivery services we use.